Kits & Oil Spotlights!
Brand New Enrollment Kits launched November 2019!
Essential Oil Spotlights
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often topically used to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
- Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
- Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
- Use a drop at the start of your yoga or meditation practice to promote a sense of grounding
The Oil of Truth
You'll love the benefits that Frankincense oil holds for the skin. Frankincense can purify and rejuvenate the skin while helping to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
The complex chemistry of Frankincense oil is designed to support different types of cells within the body, which means you can use it to promote healthy cellular function.
In addition to promoting good cellular health, you can also use Frankincense to support healthy immune function within the body, particularly when seasonal or environmental threats are high.
Click the image to receive a bottle of certified pure therapeutic grade Frankincense essential oil.
A favorite oil for massages, Lemongrass provides a pungent smoky aroma, & offers purifying & toning benefits for the skin.
A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavor, Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems when ingested.* Lemongrass is frequently used in skin care products for it's purifying & toning benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook.
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally & effectively repels mosquitoes, flies, chiggers, fleas & ticks!
The Oil of Shared Purpose & Partnership
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitterorange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—orange is derived from the orange peels,Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. According to research, Neroli instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.Uses:
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.
- Use when experiencing anxious feelings.
The Oil of Surrender
Because Wintergreen oil contains rich chemical components such as methyl salicylate, it is an ideal oil for massages. When using for massage, dilute Wintergreen oil with fractionated coconut oil or jojoba oil to reduce the possibility of skin sensitivity.
Diffusing Wintergreen oil will help promote an uplifting and stimulating effect on the senses as it ushers in the clarity of the open outdoors.
Pamper yourself with a Wintergreen bath by adding 1-2 drops to warm bath water or create your own nourishing bath salts by combining 1 cup epsom salts, 1/2 cup Himalayan pink salt, 1/4 cup baking soda and 3-5 drops of Wintergreen oil. Combine and sprinkle a few tablespoons into your warm bath water.
As part of the dōTerra Co-Impact Sourcing initiative, Wintergreen essential oil is sourced in rural regions of Nepal. Wintergreen eo is extracted from the leaves of a creeping shrub and contains a unique chemical component called methyl salicylate. This chemical contains strong soothing properties and naturally occurs in only two plants worldwide - birch and wintergreen. Because of it's natural constituents, wintergreen eo is treasured for it's topical and oral health benefits.
The Oil of Mother Earth
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times, it was valued at is weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small thorny myrrh tree. It has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits.
While it's known to hold powerful cleansing properties, particularly for the throat and mouth, Myrrh can also be used to support well-being and emotional balance.
Add to your favorite moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Add 1-2 drops to your toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
The Oil of Sexual Harmony
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves and flowers. Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system. Due to it's high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should always be diluted with fractionated coconut oil when applied to the skin.
- Add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse
- Place one drop in hot tea or water and drink slowly to soothe an irritated throat
- Dilute with FCO and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints